We are always searching for competent and motivated health professionals to join our health team! If you love your job and know that you are in the right profession, we would love to meet you!
Why work for Raincoast? We invest in our employees and partners, not shareholders. We are 100% BC-owned and operated, and have supported local communities for over 35 years.
We are a small community business that shares a deep commitment to evidence-based practice and improved lifestyle for our clients. For our team members, we offer a nurturing, flexible work environment, group health benefits (to eligible staff), sick time, extra statutory holidays, and we pay well. We are committed to the Living Wage for Families Campaign because we believe in leadership and act in community.
Interested in learning more? Shoot us an email with your cover letter and resume.
Raincoast is seeking a competent and motivated occupational therapist to join our health team! Experience working with patients and mental health challenges is critical for this role.
We are a small community business that shares a deep commitment to evidence-based practice and improved lifestyle for our clients. For our team, we offer a nurturing, highly flexible work environment, and we pay well. We pay all of our employees living wages because we believe and act in community. We invest in our partners to attract and retain the very best and we expect the best from as a result. All partners are provided with secure remote access and full Microsoft 365 access.
The successful candidate will report to the clinical director and be prepared to deliver in the following areas:
If you wish to learn more about our community occupational therapy opportunities, please visit our website or contact our office. Applicants may submit their cover letter and resume to info [at] RaincoastRehab.ca.
Kinesiologist – Greater Vancouver/Lower Mainland
Raincoast is seeking a competent and motivated kinesiologist to join our health team! A keen interest working with neurological injuries is a big plus.
The successful candidate will report to the supervising OT and be prepared to deliver in the following areas:
– Develop a positive, professional rapport with clients and colleagues
– Design and implement exercise programs on behalf of clients
– Provide disability management coordination
– Conduct functional assessments
– Work with all types of client (e.g. orthopedic injuries, chronic pain, cognitive, mental health)
– Prepare meticulous notes, progress and discharge reports
– Assist the supervising OT with return to work planning
– Teach a variety of group education classes
– Additional duties and responsibilities as added/deleted at our discretion.
– Degree in Kinesiology or Human Kinetics
– Member in good standing with the BC Association of Kinesiologists
– Demonstrate an understanding of medical conditions, disability management, and appropriate exercise prescription and progression
– Exceptional interpersonal and clinical skills and the ability to build positive working relationships
– Ability to effectively present information and negotiate with all levels of management
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
Registered Care Aide/Rehab Worker – No position currently available.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to info@RaincoastRehab.ca.
Thank you for your interest and time! Regrettably we cannot contact everyone so only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.